As a passionate individual, I am fascinated with helping you find your joy and has dedicated the past 18 years to understanding foundational health, modern energy healing and our connection to spirit and the world around us. From an early age, I had an intuitive and creative understanding of the world, showing empathy, compassion and caring for those around me.
I value a holistic approach to coaching and wellness through powerful proven techniques and modalities, including whole food, plant based diets, natural lifestyle practices and teaching modern energy tapping and stress management to brighten your spirit and facilitate emotional transformation. I am also well versed in feng shui and space clearing techniques and love bringing balance and harmony to your home as well.
My qualifications include...
- • Philosopher of Metaphysical Sciences (Ph.D.) and Doctor of Divinity in Spiritual Counselling (D.D.) - University of Metaphysical Sciences
- • Certified Modern Energy Tapping Professional, Modern Stress Management Professional and EMO Energy In Motion Practitioner - The Guild of Energists
- • Certified Natural Health Professional - Trinity School of Natural Health
- • Natural Health & Nutrition - International Academy of Health & Wellness
- • S.N.H.S. Dip. Advanced Nutrition; Nutrition for Age 50 Plus; Vegetarian & Vegan Nutrition; Aromatherapy Theory; Flower Remedies and Exercise for Health & Wellness - School of Natural Health Sciences
- • Certificate in Plant Based Nutrition - T Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies & eCornell
- • The Starch Solution Certification Course - Dr. McDougall's Medical & Wellness Center
- • Forks over Knives Plant-based Certified - Rouxbe Cooking School
- • Feng Shui and Professional Interior Design - New York Institute of Art & Design (previously the Sheffield School)